*Welcome to Liverpool*

*Welcome to Liverpool*
"Always it is the same dream, I live in the city, where I belong."1.
Liverpool is mine!
It says, every writer´s soul is looking for a Voice. I mean,the soul that needs to tell the story. It doesn´t matter about what or how
... the importance is on you.
One week ago, I came to L´pool just for a holliday(work/relax).  Finally I´ve got time, time to spend with my camera alone with the *city*. Somewhere between shopping & walk in the fresh air I'd met these very sympathetic girls. I asked them for a photo.
Remains of the day I was capturing the Liverpool street style.
                                                    
"Vždy je to ten istý sen, žijem v meste, kde patrím!"1.
Liverpool je môj!
Hovorí sa, že každá spisovateľská duša hľadá svôj Hlas. Myslím tým dušu, ktorá potrebuje vyrozprávať príbeh. Nezáleží o čom alebo ako
...dôležitý si ty.
Presne pred týždňom, som prišla do Liverpoolu na prázdniny(práca/oddych). Konečne som mala čas, čas príjemne stráviť s foťákom a mojím *mestom*. Niekde medzi shoppingom & prechádzkami som stretla tieto sympatické baby.
A tak to začalo: Deň venovaný liverpoolskym uliciam.
Can you find yourself?
*

***

*Thank you very much* 

0 komentárov:

Zverejnenie komentára

 
Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Celkový počet zobrazení stránky

Následníci